Types of Surveys Available
We have a variety of survey frameworks we have used in our assignments. This list will give you an idea of the range available.
- – Innovation Architecture Assessment
- Examines the current adherence to Best Practices to determine existing strengths and weaknesses in the inter-organizational relationships.
– Alliance Performance Health Check Assessment
- Performs rigorous check of the three dimensions of fit (strategic, chemistry/culture, and operational), examines performance on 5 critical metrics, and identifies conflicts or congruence on critical priorities.
– Business Development Assessment
- Identifies the Strategic Effectiveness of Business Development efforts to form generate alliances and acquisitions that can provide a continous flow of innovation, new technologies, and new products
– Readiness Assessment
- Determines the capabilities of the Internal Team to launch an Engines of Innovation Program, identifies pockets of resistance and “not invented here syndrome.”
– Supply Chain Innovation Assessment
- Examines the ability of your supply chain to produce flows of Innovation and Competitive Advantage
– Capability Needs Assessment
- Analyzes Internal Capabilities to engage in large scale Innovation Program